EPYKA is a vibrant VR adventure game set in the beautiful ancient world of EPYKA. You play Doctor Scott Hudson who has set out on an adventure to discover this lost world and its secrets. With the help of Jack, Scott's trusty dog, you will explore the mysterious islands of EPYKA. But the ancient inhabitants of EPYKA hid their secrets well. To unravel the mystery of EPYKA you will have to use your whits to solve the strange and curious puzzles that unlock the secret of EPYKA.
EPYKA is a family friendly adventure that will appeal to all those who enjoy exploration and puzzle solving. EPYKA is set in a bright, vibrant, colourful, stylised world that immediately engages with the player.
- Jack behaves like a playful real dog. Custom behavioural systems based on real dog behaviours bring Jack to life.
- Jack, through his actions, provides hints and tips keeping the player immersed and engaged in the game.
- Jack can be controlled by your voice. Using simple commands, well he is a dog! you can direct Jack’s actions.
- Engaging interactive story driven adventure.
- Non violent puzzle solving adventure that is family friendly.
Singular Perception is an independent VR Game Studio located in Italy.
We strive towards engaging interactive story driven game play with positive, non violent, emotional connections between player and game characters. By using high quality environments, animation, motion capture and AI, we want to blur the line between cut scenes and game play and make the players get the feeling they actually know the game characters and the world they are in. EPYKA is our first game and it will be released autumn 2018. At the same time we will release our mobile AR game APP where the player can get acquainted to and play with some of the characters of EPYKA.
March 28, 2018